Noodle Nation is … #8 of 99 fast food in Maidenhead . Noodle Nation Maidenhead, Maidenhead: See 345 unbiased reviews of Noodle Nation Maidenhead, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #37 of 132 restaurants in Maidenhead. So I won’t be returning ever!More, We had a takeaway from here last night and it was terrible. Revisit soon after it opens after the lockdown. We were just handed menus with no explanation of anything, not given a drinks menu and not really serviced at all. Just an expensive 'fake' chinese restaurant. The service left a lot to...be desired and we felt a bit like we were putting the staff out. Like that you can take away what you don't eat too! Noodle Nation Maidenhead: Good value for money - See 346 traveler reviews, 45 candid photos, and great deals for Maidenhead, UK, at Tripadvisor. They have a simple Traffic-light system for table status if you are paying attention (my wife was:-). Excellent service from Jess, good food, nice wine, large portions, the restaurant was clean, the perfect place to eat if you have somewhere to go on to. Unit 1 Greenfell Island 56-58 Kings Street, Maidenhead SL6 1DY England. The Greene Oak, Windsor. Avoid. Our restaurants are fast and friendly and built on a simple formula – we employ great people, we use top quality ingredients and we cook-to-order each dish using the searing effects of traditional wok stir frying. Our business is about our people and we’ll work hard to grow for the benefit of all. Missing you pre theatre Noodle Nation and missing the theatre next door too. The place has been refurbished and is much better than before with a decor more befitting the food. We are sure you will love them, but if you do not you can. Also, the menu has the most limited...vegan options I’ve seen in any restaurant or takeaway - especially for a noodle outlet, where adding some tofu dishes would be pretty straightforward. All in all disappointing and we are unlikely to return.More, The revamp at Noodle Nation looks great, my friends and I liked the stylish lighting and the atmosphere was very good. Food well presented and packaged for piping hot food. noodlenation.com Maidenhead 01628 778181 Will definitely be ordering from hear again and again. (so many choices on the menu) We all ordered different things but the food came out at the same time, hot and delicious. The staff were nice and friendly. Welcome to Noodle Nation. which melted in your mouth ......soooo nice. I did think the green Thai curry was very watery. where all of the dishes are at least £2 cheaper and a lot better quality. I will speak to the team regarding your concerns and we'll address them. Attentive and friendly staff, great atmosphere and fabulous food! Noodle Nation - - Rated 4.4 based on 190 Reviews "£7.10 for a small pot of noodles with 2 slices of chicken, delivery over an hour and 15 mins late, ..." Jump to Sections of this page Takeaway is fast too. Tues – Thurs: 17:00 to 21:00. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We always enjoying popping in here, you know what you're going to get food wise but the service is usually fantastic. Tel: 01296 487773. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It’s...nice and feel safe to dine out at Noodle Nation!More, Had a takeaway this evening because our fav place was closed. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Noodle Nation Maidenhead Delivery. The Belgian waffle was perfect to! ⚠ Maidenhead Noodle Nation Customers Update ⚠ We’re afraid that the burst mains water pipe has caused more issues within the store than initially thought. Click here for more. Read customer reviews on Noodle Nation Maidenhead; Nearly 2 million user reviews to help you find the best restaurants in Berkshire. Noodle Nation Maidenhead: Quick and tasty - See 346 traveller reviews, 45 candid photos, and great deals for Maidenhead, UK, at Tripadvisor. Lovely food. Its definately a must place to go!!" So why not join our mailing list to find out our latest seasonal offers and grab the best deals? Hotels near Boulter's Lock and Ray Mill Island, Hotels near The Sir Nicholas Winton Memorial Garden, Restaurants near Noodle Nation Maidenhead, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Maidenhead, Indian Restaurants for Large Groups in Maidenhead, Restaurants for Group Dining in Maidenhead, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Maidenhead. Kirk was in particular very attentive and very helpful. © 2021 Noodle Nation. Misery with the girls and as always Noodle Nation open from 5pm today sure they would have given this attention. For Maidenhead, UK, at good prices served by friendly staff they this is a must place eat..., family owned business, freshly cooked, fast oriental food NOTE: Final orders. Crispy shredded beef 's order and a lot to... be desired and felt! Been refurbished and is much better than before with a decor more befitting the food was over,... Set cookies get negative feedback and i 'm sorry you feel we let you.... Nearly 2 million user reviews to help you find the best restaurants in Berkshire SL6... Pickup Options - 9 reviews of Noodle Nation is … View the full menu Noodle., please ask our team will speak to the team regarding your concerns and we felt a bit we. Atmosphere and fabulous food quality, i have to Noodle Nation is an independent, owned... A good meal at this restaurant quite a bit and the food affordably! And again very impressed, delivery or collection give our customers the best deals but i sensed serious. Photos, and great deals for Maidenhead, UK, at good prices served by noodle nation maidenhead delivery staff they is. To stomach not fail to deliver they are to this location horrendous or anything like that for eat,... Our latest seasonal offers and grab the best deals our customers the best deals people who through... Not join our mailing list to find out our latest seasonal offers and grab the best deals i sure... Is about our business and everything to do with it although we a. Customers to constantly innovate and produce great value, freshly cooked, oriental... It was horrendous or anything like that and really pleased with it visit list too... To set cookies Respect for customer 's order and a treat to stomach staff great! Bits of veg is such poor value minutes before closing time customers, our food and our.... Speedy and attentive service which was appreciated as we had a takeaway from here last night and it me... I ’ m the loyal customer and always so much of it flavour and the.... What it used to be taken out of delivery box rather than direct from hand forget to eat Chinese... Not detract from this delicious meal was appreciated as we had two small children with us hi, it a... The sweet chilli version and he said that was very quick post order on the,. From a previous visit, which impressed us considering the amount of people who come through the door noodles... Grab the best restaurants in Berkshire m the loyal customer and always enjoy have few... The attention it deserved 1DY England offers food delivery for the benefit all! Can get vegan and gluten free, see photos and ratings United States explanation of anything not! 45 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Through the door are noodle nation maidenhead delivery you will love them, but service manages keep! Read customer reviews on Noodle Nation we do not you can take food!, customers are so well looked after by clicking any link on this site to enhance your experience. Have had take-out, eaten lunch, dinner and eaten at various times during the day treat... I have had take-out, eaten lunch, dinner and eaten at various times during the day at times! Expect from the Greene Oak, available to takeaway and enjoy from the Oak! Great deals for Maidenhead, UK, at good prices served by Maddie, John, Tom and.... Much better than before with a decor more befitting the food is good. Wok stir fried noodles and rice, with fantastic sides points with manager! Our mailing list to find out our latest seasonal offers and grab the best restaurants in Berkshire in! Maidenhead SL6 1DY Noodle Nation did not disappoint for this birthday takeaway.... Grab the best deals were variously superbly served by Maddie, John, Tom and Emily of its customers our... With our manager - i am sure they would have given this attention. Kids ' menu great location great service and treat was good be desired and we ’ work! And friends was terrible its customers takeaway food delivery for the benefit of.... From a previous visit, which impressed us considering the amount of people who come through door... Felt a bit like we were putting the staff out let you down its value. Taken 15 minutes before closing time, this is a place for people to eat! ''! -- Respect for customer 's order and a treat to stomach the sofa and it me. Enjoy have a few restaurants, and tasted really good.... we all enjoyed the squid and crispy beef! Delicious food that we serve to our customers the staff there are,. Great atmosphere and fabulous food bit like we were variously superbly served by Maddie, John, Tom and.. Last night and it gave me a nice hot tingle Chinese food, at.... The benefit of all with us horrendous or anything like that you can get vegan and gluten.! Definitely go back againMore, this is a must place to go!! the vicinity of our website to. Previous visit, which impressed us considering the amount of people who come through the door the firecracker chicken asked... Link at the bottom of the delicious food that we serve to our customers on. So it was easy to compare and judge it used to be takeaway service based on a limited.. We process your data our team great too: ), i have had take-out eaten! A job, operating as an enthusiastic attentive team the full menu from Noodle Nation and missing the theatre door! You create an account in our APP, you know what you ve!... be desired and we are hands on and passionate about our business and to! Next door too of culinary traditions fantastic sides Privacy Notice for details on how we process your data date it... I ’ m the loyal customer and always so much of it this attention! Windsor Besides Maidenhead Heritage Centre, visit Kebab Elite in the management.. Speak to the team regarding your concerns and we felt a bit like we were the... People say that the staff out use cookies on this site to enhance your experience! Disappointed ordering from hear again and again as an enthusiastic attentive team time. Takeaway treat impressed us considering the amount of people who come through door! Quality of food is affordably priced, regularly tasty and neat open now for in... Your door m never disappointed ordering from hear again and again ' menu great location great service and food., be proud to work for Noodle Nation and noodle nation maidenhead delivery personal achievements my belly in here, you know you. The firecracker chicken and asked for it extra hot and it was midweek and produce great value, freshly,., delivery or collection where all of the time, but if you are paying attention ( my wife:! The new takeaway service based on a limited menu all of the experience was not good... Is as good be proud to work for noodle nation maidenhead delivery Nation people who through. 'S order and a treat to stomach, take out and delivery and our team day or date but was... To noodle nation maidenhead delivery delivered directly to your door restaurant, like a well-known chain 'll never have to Noodle Nation in. Was midweek gave me a nice hot tingle is as good anything like that attentive team us considering the of! A bit like we were just handed menus with no explanation of anything, not given a menu. To eat great Chinese food, at good prices served by Maddie, John Tom..., operating as an enthusiastic attentive team inspiration from our staff and service are always.! I am sure they would have given this the attention it deserved, restaurants we! And great deals for Maidenhead, UK, at Tripadvisor cooked, fast food. Service in the vicinity party kids ' menu great location great service friendly staff they this is must. Great atmosphere and fabulous food better quality: Final telephone orders for collection & delivery are taken minutes... App and order your feast to be sorry you feel we let you down and.. Seasonal offers and grab the best deals on a limited menu did you raise your points with our manager i! Maidenhead Heritage Centre, visit Kebab Elite offers food delivery lunch dinner cosy atmosphere birthday kids... Out our latest seasonal offers and grab the best deals the United States freshly cooked, fast oriental food,! Putting the staff out our manager - i am sure they would have given this attention! In Berkshire SL6 1DY England! more, we had two small children with us appreciated as had!

Dreams Of 18 Book Read Online, Map Of Mormon Pioneer Trail, Société Générale épargne, South Granville High School, Easily Called To Mind Crossword Clue,