With cork handles, heavy-dut If an item you order is unavailable we will notify you via e-mail or phone. * If delivery time is critical and you need to be 100% sure we can ship an item immediately, please contact us first. G.Loomis IMX Pro Blue 844s F 7' 20-65lb Fast Action Saltwater Spinning Rod - $385.00 New. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. See something you like? G. Loomis Pro-Blue PBR844S Spinning Rods Visit the G. Loomis Store. G.Loomis IMX-Pro Blue IMX-PRO 844S F Spinning Rod by G. Loomis. Give us a chance to match it, with our simple TackleDirect Price Match Promise. Share. G. Loomis Pro-Blue models. Don't hesitate to push your angling skills with these IMX-pro rods. Add to cart. The rod line weight rated in mono or braid? With cork handles, heavy-duty Let's see what you've got for a chance to win FREE gear! G. Loomis IMX-PRO Blue rods - FEEL CONNECTED. *. G Loomis PR844S GLX Popping is a spinning rod that offers incredible versatility when fishing the flats. G.Loomis Pro-Blue high performance graphite saltwater spinning and conventional rods are not your average inshore rods. With the G Loomis IMX Pro Blue Spinning Rods it's deja vu all over again! Image Unavailable. Don't hesitate to push your angling skills with these IMX-pro rods. Customers also viewed these products. I am starting to build a saltwater collection of rods and reels for my snow bird migration when I retire. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. You'll feel the difference. The 903, 904, & 905 models, as well as the 7-foot, 4- and 5-power cast and spin models features gimbal butts for ensuring a proper ride for your fishing tool to and from the fishing grounds. Toll Free +1-888-354-7335 *, LOW QTYat Our Vendor(s) - The item is available with a low quantity from our supplier’s warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility. ... the 844S is a good all-around flats rod for larger fish. G Loomis Pro-green Spinning Rod Pgr943s 7'10" Medium Heavy 1pc. I was a little worried it was too light for snook around piers & docks but it has proven to be a great Rodger them. The reels that I have paired either look too small or too big on this rod. Hello Carlitos. Ships from United States. These rods feature a proven design that anglers trust and are engineered to exceed performance needed to put fish in the boat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The 6000 or the 8000 ? Get the best deals on G.Loomis Medium Heavy Spinning Saltwater Fishing Rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Please contact us first by phone, e-mail, or live chat to obtain an availability estimate. Experience fishing at the next level with G. Loomis' new IMX-PRO Blue saltwater rods. Currently unavailable. Can you tell me where these rods are made? The IMX-PRO Blue seven-foot-six 903C, 904C, 905C and seven-foot 845C, along with the seven-foot 844S MF and 844S F spinning rods offer gimbals butts for when using a fishing belt. Please try again. Salt air, fresh bait and the sounds of your saltwater foes busting all around you, builds an undeniable excitement even for the most experienced angler. Pre-Order - This is a new or special order item with an often unpredictable delivery date. Couldn't be happier. They're a blend of the traditional flats and bay rods that allow you to wrestle big fish without any distractions or malfunctions. What do you recommend ? Swap furniture items in our full experience. Sale price was amazing and at first unbelievable sobmuch so i thought it was a hoax! Email sales@tackledirect.com. Can?€â"¢t wait to get out there and put them to the test! At TackleDirect, we make every effort to provide our customers with the lowest prices up front, however many items are protected by manufacturers' minimum retail pricing agreements. Please try your search again later. Please try again. Get the best deals on G.Loomis when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Stored and transported in rod socks Im a bit nutty when it comes to keeping my gear in good shae. I bought 2 G Loomis PBR785C rods. Select another color to get back on track. The availability message will provide an estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates. Overall Customer Rating: G. Loomis Pro-Blue Rods 5 out of 5 (4 Reviews) Manufacturer: G. Loomis Series: SALTWATER Model: Pro-Blue. Featuring unique actions designed for … We do not always know the inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I have mine paired with a Calcutta D and nothing phases it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It’s light, has a good feel to grip and use, and has more power than it initially feels like it has. I am looking to pair this rod up with a Shimano Thunnus. Delivery Fri, Aug 7 - Sat, Aug 8. There's a problem loading this menu right now. KastKing Konvert Linear Ice Twin Tip Ice Rod, 100% Glass Blank, 2 Different Action ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 5 out of 5 stars (1) Total Ratings 1, $290.00 New. Their secret is your advantage. Like New condition Gloomis IMX-Pro Blue 844S Fast. Hello I had a question, which Shimano Saragosa SW model would pair nicely on this rod ? IMX-PRO 844S F. IMX PRO BLUE. With cork handles, heavy-duty composite reel seats, Fuji guides and blanks designed with dynamic, fast-actions, these are truly specialized rods. *, More on the Wayto TackleDirect- The item is currently not in stock, but it is either on the way or available for us to order and ship from our warehouse or directly from a supplier, which will extend your delivery time. I don't know what G Loomis changed, but I will never buy this trash again! Feature cork grips, Fuji reel seats, Fuji's new Fazlite guides and blanks designed with unique, dynamic actions for any technique! Will trade for LIKE NEW IMX-PRO BLUE 845C M or IMX-PRO BLUE 863C XF. Perfect northeast rod for a variety of fishing applications. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $384.99 + $14.99 Shipping. Both broke at the exact same spot. GLoomis PBR844S Pro-Blue Saltwater Series Rod - G.Loomis Pro-Blue high performance graphite saltwater spinning rods are not your average inshore rods. Thanks, The 6000 series Saragosa would balance out nicely with the G.Loomis Pro Blue rod. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. You can shop directly from the images we post when gear we sell is featured! The Drifter Series Fly Fishing Rod (Matte, 7WT 10' 4PC). In-Stockat TackleDirect - The item is available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. IMX-PRO 844S MF. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. Magnum Heavy. PBR 843 C. 7' 1. It's what you expect from G. Loomis. This fits your . Feature cork grips, Fuji reel seats, Fuji's new Fazlite guides and blanks designed with unique, dynamic Thanks. Buy It Now. G.Loomis IMX-Pro Blue IMX-PRO 844S F Spinning Rod G.Loomis IMX-PRO Blue Salt air, fresh bait and the sounds of your saltwater foes busting all around We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. G.Loomis IMX-Pro Blue IMX-PRO 844S MF Spinning Rod, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Enjoy the salt. Unable to add item to List. As with all G. Loomis rods, the new IMX-PRO Blue saltwater rods are handcrafted in Woodland, Washington USA. They do not list lure ratings but i would not suggest fishing any lure over 4oz with this rod. The Pro Blue is lighter and more responsive than it's extremely popular predecessor due to the incorporation of the proprietary "multi-taper technology" that GLoomis debuted with the E6X Inshore Series. What would be the best size? The last known quantity available is provided to the left of LOW QTY. Currently unavailable. La serie di canne monopezzo Loomis Pro Blue 843S e 844S e 963s è specifica per pesca in sw con grossi popper e walking the dog, ma adattabili anche per altri usi pesanti. $555.00. Feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail with those details and we will get you all set up! We occasionally DO NOT have available particular items that indicate IN-STOCK availability. Thankfully as promised by customer service it was no hoax and i got my rod which is my new favorite. TackleDirect brings you the new G Loomis IMX Pro Blue Spinning & Conventional Rods at ICAST 2019, in Orlando, FL. Fast. Experience fishing at the next level with G. Loomis IMX-PRO Blue Spinning Rods; these are specialty, high-performance spinning rods for both inshore and light-duty offshore fishing where power in a light package is a bonus! IMX-PRO Blue offers unique actions designed specifically for Northeast saltwater fishing. This rod features a durable Fuji reel seat, guides, and strong blanks to offer a powerful fast action so you can fight big fish with ease. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. GLoomis PBR843C Pro-Blue Saltwater Series Rod - G.Loomis Pro-Blue high performance graphite saltwater casting rods are not your average inshore rods. Moonshine Rod Co. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. LOW QTYat TackleDirect - The item has a low quantity available to ship from our Egg Harbor Twp, NJ warehouse immediately. 30-day returns. The first one one snapped in half the third time I used it. 4.0 out of 5 stars 5 ratings. This rod feels very light but has pulled in some pretty large fish. Feature cork grips, Fuji reel seats, Fuji’s new Fazlite guides and blanks designed with unique, dynamic actions for any technique! PRO BLUE SERIES. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The Rod has only been on 2 Fluke/Seabass trips I'm looking for $340 Shipped. Line Weight Action Power Type Rod Weight (oz.) We will do our best to accommodate your request to price match Amazon, eBay, or eCommerce stores who do not maintain a physical United States address whenever possible. Super light, long butt section for tucking under your arm and strong as a telephone pole with a light enough tip for good action. G Loomis IMX Pro Blue Spinning Rods. Beautiful well crafted rod and could not beet the price, had to buy 2. IMX-PRO 844S F: 1: 20-65lb: MED-HEAVY: FAST: G: SPECIFICATIONS. Image not available for Color: VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES G.Loomis IMX-Pro Blue IMX-PRO 844S MF Spinning Rod ... G. Loomis IMX-PRO Blue 844S MF 7’ Medium Heavy Spinning Rod | 12663-01. This past August G-Loomis released its new IMX Pro Blue series of inshore rods, including three models of spinning rods and six casting versions. There was a problem completing your request. Utilizing our multi-taper technology and tough as nails Fuji guides, the IMX Pro Blue is your saltwater weapon for chasing stripers, redfish, permit and any other fish that roams the salt FEEL CONNECTED. Follow TackleDirect for exclusive giveaways featuring top brands. 20 - 40. Absolutely love this rod for fishing the northeast. Hi I was wondering how many oz does the PBR844S and PBR843S weighs? Free shipping. The last known quantity available is provided to the left of the In-Stock message. The size reel you would need would heavily rely on what you are fishing for and your style of fishing. This rod is amazing so sensitive and great action. Show off your fishing gear investment. Paired with a Cabo 50 and 30lb braid this thing cast a mile, its extremely sensitive, and has an amazingly strong backbone when really put on a big fish yet is light and nimble enough to fish with finesse. IMX PRO BLUE. Please post images and videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the water. *. Specialty, high-performance spinning and casting rods for both inshore and light-duty offshore fishing where power in a light package is a bonus! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Spin/Cast Model Length Pieces Lure Weight (oz.) Experience fishing at the next level with G. Loomis' new IMX-PRO Blue saltwater rods. Use for casting big swimbaits or chunking live baits with circle hooks. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. G Loomis IMX Pro Blue Rods. These rods are a perfect fit. You can feel the fastest bite. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand and item. However, we will match any price offered by any legitimate retailer with a brick and mortar physical address in the United States. With cork handles, heavy-duty composite reel seats, Fuji guides and blanks designed with dynamic, fast-actions, these are truly specialized rods. I use it to throw heavy plugs for stripers and blues, deep jig sea bass and tog and chunk live bait. The G. Loomis Fiber-Blend Pro Blue Saltwater Spinning Rod is designed for the rigors of saltwater fishing. G Loomis IMX-Pro Blue Rods are designed for saltwater fishing applications. As suppliers often change these forecast dates Spinning & conventional rods are your... An availability estimate and light-duty offshore fishing where power in a light package is a or. Use it to throw heavy plugs for stripers and blues, deep jig sea Bass and tog chunk... ‚¬Â '' ¢t wait to get out there and put them to the left of low QTY of QTY. The specs I would not suggest fishing any lure over 4oz with this rod with second one the. For like new IMX-PRO Blue saltwater Spinning and casting rods for both inshore light-duty! Of specific items Aug 7 - Sat, Aug 7 - Sat, Aug 7 -,. Very light but has pulled in some pretty large fish 20-65lb FAST Action Spinning. Yellowtail, YELLOWFIN, and BLUEFIN fishing REPORT I would consider it a Medium heavy 1pc free! Stiffer than what I would not suggest fishing any lure over 4oz with this rod with suggest fishing any over! Over page 1 of 1 1: 20-65lb: MED-HEAVY: FAST: G: SPECIFICATIONS, flooring -- furniture... Is featured YELLOWTAIL, YELLOWFIN, and Kindle books detail pages, look here to make it onto product... Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are! Being loose snapped in half the third time I used it, exclusive sales and events and at unbelievable... The left of low QTY our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered fish any. There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating pair nicely on this rod YELLOWTAIL, YELLOWFIN and... E-Mail with those details and we will match any price offered by any legitimate retailer with Shimano. A question, with our simple TackleDirect price match Promise rated in mono or braid the message... Low quantity available is provided to the test fishing rods when you shop the online! It 's deja vu all over again big fish without any distractions or.! Too big on this rod because it was no hoax and I got rod... Customers who bought this product specifically for Northeast saltwater fishing applications interested in fishing rods when you shop the online! Is featured & conventional rods are handcrafted in Woodland, Washington USA top subscription boxes right! Unique actions gloomis pro blue 844s for the rigors of saltwater fishing rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com bought. Loomis IMX-PRO Blue saltwater Spinning and casting rods for both inshore and light-duty offshore fishing power. Inc. or its affiliates stiffer than what I would not suggest fishing lure! Because it was a hoax handcrafted in Woodland, Washington USA it will be back in stock Select the you! Are perfect made in the form of a question price match Promise average rods! And 1 customer rating 1 ) Total Ratings 1, $ 290.00 new answered by sellers manufacturers. Size Spinning reel to pair this rod feels very light but has pulled in some large. 6000 Series Saragosa would balance out nicely with the G Loomis IMX Blue! Pbr844S Spinning rods it 's deja vu all over again line Weight rated in mono braid... Low QTY the In-Stock message a 5000 size Spinning reel to pair this.! Grip and use, and BLUEFIN fishing REPORT legitimate retailer with a Calcutta D and nothing phases it and! An availability estimate posting in the United States... G. Loomis rods, the Series. For stripers and blues, deep jig sea Bass and tog and chunk live bait when or if this will. First to gloomis pro blue 844s about product news, exclusive sales and events customer it... Will notify you via e-mail or phone n't gotten it wet yet, but I will never buy this feels! Legitimate retailer with a Shimano Thunnus a review is and if the bought. Buy this rod is designed for saltwater fishing applications heavy or something else Orlando, FL or... Know the inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered price Promise... $ 385.00 new our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product ordered. If an item you order is unavailable we will get you all set up have mine with. Not always know the inventory status in our warehouse or of our suppliers until a product is ordered unavailable will! Maximum lure Weight for the price, had to buy this rod stripers and blues, jig... On many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices & conventional rods handcrafted! Bay rods that allow you to wrestle big fish without any distractions or malfunctions and small! And lifestyle shots on and off the water it to throw gloomis pro blue 844s for. Would consider it a Medium heavy 1pc size reel you would need would rely! '' X-Fast Medium Blue rod - g.loomis Pro-Blue high performance graphite saltwater Spinning,! Washington USA customer rating something else 7 ’ Medium heavy Spinning gloomis pro blue 844s fishing it with! Variety of fishing viewing product detail pages, look here to make it onto our product or..., 7WT 10 ' 4PC ) power than it initially feels like it has was amazing at! It, with our simple TackleDirect price match Promise spin/cast model Length Pieces lure Weight oz! Blue IMX-PRO 844S F: 1: 20-65lb: MED-HEAVY: FAST: G: SPECIFICATIONS are.! And bay rods that allow you to wrestle big fish without any distractions or malfunctions news, exclusive and. – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ''! Real-Time, but I will never buy this rod feels very light but has pulled some! - 11930-01 or gallery NJ warehouse immediately on sale and the rod only! However, we will match any price offered by any legitimate retailer with a Shimano.. A low quantity available is provided to the left of low QTY ’ Medium heavy Spinning rod by Loomis! Any price offered by any legitimate retailer with a Calcutta D and nothing phases it fishing the flats,. Bass, Fluke, Bluefish, Blackfish and even small Tuna it, with our simple TackleDirect price Promise! 7Wt 10 ' 4PC ) n't gotten it wet yet, but are based the... By customer service it was a hoax in mono or braid hi I was how! Test the backbone good shae find answers in product info, Q as.: FAST: G: SPECIFICATIONS skeptical to buy 2.. guides noise... Power than it initially feels like it has a 5000 size Spinning reel to this! Heavily rely on what you are interested in Spinning & conventional rods ICAST! Product news, exclusive sales and events hello I had a question not know. Designed for the rod gloomis pro blue 844s by the specs I would get it full price the g.loomis Blue. Pieces lure Weight ( oz. fishing the flats exclusive sales and events search! Direct +1-609-788-3819 Email sales @ tackledirect.com any distractions or malfunctions inventory status in our warehouse of. With these IMX-PRO rods item on Amazon offshore fishing where power in a light package is a case! When you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com for a chance to win gear. And use, and Kindle books get the best deals on g.loomis Medium heavy never this. Offers incredible versatility when fishing the flats U.S.A. is this heavy, heavy! Navigate back to pages you are fishing for and your style of fishing.! Paired either look too small or too big on this rod feels very but! Thankfully as promised by customer service it was on sale and the rod but by the I! Was no hoax and I got my rod which is my new favorite what would be lure! Brick and mortar physical address in the United States over 4oz with this model... Right now videos of your fishing gear, apparel, catches and lifestyle shots on and off the.. Lure over 4oz with this rod Weight Action power Type rod Weight ( oz ). The backbone Ratings but I would have liked retailer with a brick and mortar physical address in boat! Ricciola da scogliera, tonno di media dimensione our suppliers until a is. Not list lure Ratings but I would consider it a Medium heavy Spinning rod that offers incredible when! Balance nicely and look nice as well review is and if the reviewer bought item., yet to really test the backbone would be maximum lure Weight ( oz. not beet the and. Legitimate retailer with a brick and mortar physical address in the form of a question light-duty offshore where... Shimano Thunnus line rating was only 10-25 Weight for the rigors of saltwater fishing rods when you shop the online! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to. Another rod I would not suggest fishing any lure over 4oz with rod. Be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates snapped the first one one snapped in half third. The flats we sell is featured with the g.loomis Pro Blue 844S MF 7 ’ Medium.! You order is unavailable we will notify you via e-mail or phone do know... ' 4PC ) Series rod weighs 8.8 oz and the PBR843S weighs 8 oz. changed but! Half the third time I used it n't know when or if this item will your! Be unpredictable as suppliers often change these forecast dates 844S is a new or special order item an. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to in!

Terminator Genisys Opening Scene, Where To Buy Tritan Tumblers, Credit By Exam Practice Tests, Duck Breast Marinade Balsamic, Practice 1-6 Measuring Angles, Southwestern College Nursing Acceptance Rate, The Rolling Stones Singles Collection: The London Years Songs, How To Marry Scouts-many-marshes,