It is about time your marketing and business, heck, your life even, started working out successfully and predictably, isn’t it? How are your plans working out? Your marketing plans, your business plans, your product plans, your life plans, and all other sorts of plans? Do they work out exactly or do they resemble a list of things that do not come true?
Often times we hear business, marketing and life gurus tell us that planning and goal setting are the key to creating a successful life. They tell us also to visualize and have vision.
That is all well and good. But it is about time someone told us exactly how to exactly set those goals so that our results are exact. And it does not stop there. How do you visualize and think after that? Your goals and visions, in the presence of right thinking and certainty, are the prophecies of what you shall one day become. You are in luck, for this article goes exactly there.
It takes you into the ultimate in goal setting and visualization. Here is a most effective technique.
Let us start with the goals and visualization then move on to thinking. These are the goal setting steps to follow. These steps are the same whether you are doing it for your business or for life. In fact, try not to separate your life. Life is a whole, and it works out that way. Separation only exists in the mind at the level of the ego. Make life goals that include your business and marketing. Do not make business goals only by themselves on the side and forget life goals as this will actually short-circuit the business goals.
Everything works together as a system. So here we go:
- List what you would like to have, do and be between now and the next 30 years. List everything you can think of, small and large. Places to visit, things to have, residences, experiences, partners, skills to acquire, things to do, people to meet, projects, charities, health, habits – everything!
This is not a list of what you think you can achieve. It is a list of what would give you the most incredible life of you liking, whether you think you can achieve it or not. A life that is unbelievably fantastic for you. Your list should have at least 100 things in there – it is not hard to come up with at least 100 things for 30 years.
To be very wealthy, have about 5,000 things – even small details regarding your desires should be in there.
- For each goal you listed, write the reasons why you wish to have it. If for example you wish to have a large home, write down the reasons why. In other words, what will you do with and in this home? Put drama into it. Reasons empower your goal and make it easier to imagine and visualize and attain it. They give life to it and make the subconscious accept it a whole lot better.
- Get cuttings from magazines, brochures, the Internet, photographs, etc, of the items in your goals and stick them in your journal. Start a goals and visualizations journal on paper or computer. In it, place pictures of the things you wish to have – cars, stocks, buildings, boats, land, travel, clothes, or anything else. Refer to it often – twice a day is highly recommended.
The more real and detailed your visualization and imagination is, the faster and more accurately you will realize your goals. Pictures are very important to have in your life.
- Everyday, read your list, look at your pictures, and then spend at least 20 minutes twice a day imagining, animating, and visualizing in detail all your goals. If you meditate, and it is highly recommended that you do your goal visualization, do your goals visualization in meditation as well.
Meditation puts you closest to The Source, the best place you can be to plant your seed of visions into the field of infinite possibilities and creation.
- Then, Here, Now, do something that takes you closer to your goal. There is always something to do now, however small. It will open the next step to you, a step that may be unseen until that first act is taken. Every act is an act of self-definition and creation. Act deliberately and with awareness so that each act takes you closer to your goals, not further. Act with purpose.
- Do everything with gratitude. Think, speak and act with gratitude, the gratitude of knowing you are guaranteed success if you act in the ways of these laws. Gratitude is a statement of certainty. That is power. Be genuinely grateful and excited about the fact that you already have your goals realized, for they will be by universal law, guaranteed, and so they are. This type of gratitude works wonders.
- Enjoy your fruits, enjoy experiencing your goals when they manifest into your reality! They are sure to do so, guaranteed by universal law. The reason they are guaranteed is that every moment of your life is created by your mind (and in a lesser extent the collective minds of people around you). Your life is images of your mind, expressed, translated and crystallized into form.
You are literally the source of your life, although it may not appear so especially if you are not present and aware of your daily thoughts, worries, desires and beliefs. Most people are unconscious and engulfed in their mind in one huge day dream.
Wake up and watch yourself!
‘I Am….’ ‘I Am….’ No matter what you are trying to create next in your life, find a way of putting it into ‘I Am’. For example if you wish to lose weight, do not think or say ‘I will
lose 10 pounds ‘or ‘I want to lose 10 pounds’. Instead say, think and write ‘I am x pounds now’. Do the same with wealth.
The only time that exists in the universe, scientifically and spiritually, is Now. Hence ‘I Am’.
Do not worry how your goals will be fulfilled. There are powerful forces at work in all of nature, with infinite intelligence and coordination. Things, people, books, places, TV shows, movies, etc, will start appearing and helping you to achieve your goals. In other words, ‘coincidences’ will happen. Simply visualize your goals believingly.
The trick is in the details and in consistency. For example, if having a new home is a goal you have, write it down in detail. Write down where the house is located, how many rooms it has, the size of the compound, the size of the home, the furnishings in it, and so on. Then visualize it that way. And do not change your mind – this is very important.
Understand that the universe is in activity manifesting into physical form all your thoughts. Every single one of them turns into some amount of physical form somehow and somewhere. If you change your mind, you will be undoing your work. Just hold your thought until it become fully physical.
You are almost done. All that is left now is to know a little bit about creation and thinking, so that you maintain your vigilance and confidence.
All thought has an effect. Therefore, imaging your life exactly as you wish it to be and be it. Become it. Do not let another thought ever come in that contradicts or weakens that vision. If you notice one coming in, immediately block it, change it for a positive one, and declare that you shall never let yourself think something like that again.
This is the ultimate in positive thinking. It is focused and filtered. Do the same with your words and actions. Never let anything you say or do go against your vision, your highest wished for life.
This is because life is created through thought, word and action, and therefore you must guard all three. Do not stress over this. It may take effort at first but it will soon become normal to you. And if you are in a ‘bad’ spot, remember that all conditions are temporary, as is the nature of everything in the universe.
Conditions do not define you, for you are beyond them. In fact, only you can determine how long you remain in a ‘bad’ spot by the way you handle that situation in terms of your thoughts, words and actions.
The final thing is to be present. Stop day dreaming all the time. Be present, be here, Now. It is the only time that exists, the only place you can be, the only place where life is. And it is the only place where you can do anything anyway.
Be grateful for the present moment, as it resolves itself always at your command, and for that be grateful or else you miss its fruits and ‘lessons’. Stop chasing your dreams in your mind, for such a place is a phantom world that does not exist. Instead, call them forth into your present moment, Now.